A Quebec innovation in snow removal!
The new Denti snowplow is a revolution in the snow removal industry. It was designed to significantly improve snow removal performance, while being environmentally responsible, by helping to reduce sand and salt spreading as well as fuel consumption.
Its efficiency is due to its unique design, some of whose systems have been patented, allowing the snow to roll, thus reducing operating time. It offers more flexibility to the operator to clear snow in restricted areas.
Every snow removal company, every municipality, the Ministry of Transportation and the military sector would benefit from obtaining this innovation to help optimize their operations.
Here are the main features of the Denti snowplow that make it an indispensable tool:
- Weight: 6,300 lbs;
- Width: 10 ft (closed panels) and 20 ft (open panels);
- Height: 48 in;
- Most components are made of Hardox 450 steel (a very durable steel) and industrial epoxy paint;
- Blade curved right to the bottom to roll the snow;
- 5 floating release knives protecting the asphalt and preventing the plow from jumping when hitting an obstacle;
- Hydraulic side panels of 60″ making 180°, and snowplow can be positioned at 45° on each side;
- Superior quality blade springs that can withstand more than 100,000 actions without losing their properties , pre-mounted to prevent welding and compression;
- 3 removable and demountable protection panels for easy dismantling;
- Very easy maintenance; all moving parts can be lubricated (for durability);
- Warranty: 1 year.
- 3-section de-icing scraper easily adjustable and capable of removing up to 8 inches of ice;